We are SARFNET LTD.STI - PCGRUP LTD. STI based in Adana , Turkey. We are member of Tradekey.com since June, 2006. Our business is related to Computer Hardware & Software industry and we specifically deal in fm transmitter computer accessories. Please find our product details below:
Selling fm transmiiets
MP3/WMA Player & FM Transmitter with USB Port, Auxiliary Input
Model No.: FM8 / FM9 (FM9 is with Flash Memory built in)
CONGRATULATIONS. MP3/WMA Player & FM transmitter with USB Port, Auxiliary Input, when used as described, will give you years of dependable service in your car, truck, RV, or mini-van. We have taken numerous measures in quality control to ensure that your product arrrives in top comdition, and will perform to your satisfaction. In the rare event that your MP3/WMA Player & FM Transmitter with USB Port, Auxiliary Input contains a damaged or missing item, does not perform as specified, requires warranty service, or you have an installation problem, DO NOT RETURN THIS PRODUCT TO THE STORE. PLEASE ask to speak with a member of our technical service team. Our in-house technical service team will expedite delivery of your part, advise you on installation, or help troubleshoot a problem with you. If your product needs warranty service, our technical service team representative will help you obtain the fastest remedy possible under the warranty.
Features & functions
&#61548; Support MP3 / WMA format music.
&#61548; Play the music in USB interface device, such as U-disk / MP3 / Hardisk etc., and transmits to radio.
&#61548; Built-in FM wireless transmitter, transmitting range: 87.5MHz ~ 108.0MHz, total 206 frequencies optional.
&#61548; Automaticly playing function: play the music automaticly when you insert the 12 Volt Adaptor End into your vehicle’s cigarette lighter receptacle or power port.
&#61548; 7 EQ modes optional: (01)Natural, (02)DBB, (03)Rock, (04)Juzz, (05)Pop, (06)Soft and (07)Classical.
&#61548; Memorizing function: If you turn off FM8 / FM9 by press “ ”, the current song / frequency / volume / EQ mode will be saved and show again when you turn on FM8 / FM9 next time.
&#61548; Remembers 7 frequencies between 87.5 and 108.0MHz selected by user (FM9)
&#61548; Fixed audio input jack: For connecting to MP3 / MP4 / CD / DVD player’s audio output jack, transmits the players’ music to radio system.
&#61548; Infrared remote control.
Supplied Cable USB Cable for FM9
* The illustrations of reomote function:
1) Press “CH-”/ “CH+” button to choose the frequency you prefer, short press the button one time to decrese / increase by 0.1MHz.
2) Press “ ” forward / “ ” backward button to choose songs you like, and you will get songs number in LED.
3) Press “-” button to decrease volume, and press “+” button to increase volume.
4) Press “ ” button to play or pause.
5) Press “ EQ ” button, there are seven EQ modes: (01)Natural, (02)DBB, (03)Rock, (04)Juzz, (05)Pop, (06)Soft and (07)Classical for your selection!
1. Insert the 12 Volt adaptor end of the FM8 / FM9 into your vehicle’s cigarette lighter receptacle or power port.
2. Turn your FM radio to one of the pre-set FM frequencies (87.5 ~ 108.0MHz) used by the FM8 / FM9. Make sure the pre-set FM frequency you choose is not being used by any local radio stations.
3. Use the Channel Button to set the FM8 / FM9’s broadcast frequency to match the frequency you have set on your radio.
4. If there is a slight noise, please increase volume. If there is an audio distortion, please decrease volume.
USB Flash Memory
1. Follow the instructions in the “Set Up” section of this manual.
2. Insert the USB Memory into the USB port of the FM8 / FM9.
3. Press the button once to start playing an MP3/WMA file. Press again to pause.
4. Press the button once to advance to the next file. Press and hold the button to increase the volume.
5. Press the button once to go to the previous file. Press and hold the button to decrease the volume.
Using the Input Jack
1. Follow the instrctions in the “Set Up” section of this manual, then insert the 2.5mm plug of the supplied cable into the jack on the side of the FM8 / FM9.
2. Insert the 3.5mm end of the supplied cable into the headphone jack of the device (eg. MP3/MP4 Player, CD and DVD players, etc.) you want to broadcast to your FM8 / FM9.
3. Turn on the device you have connected to the FM8 / FM9, then set the volume to your normal listening range.
4. Next adjust the volume of the radio to the desired level.
Copy Music from Computer into FM9 Directly
(FM9 support 128MB / 256MB / 512MB / 1GB / 2GB Flash memory)
1. Insert 2 USB ends of the USB cable into the USB slot of the computer and FM9 respectively.
2. Copy your MP3 or WMA files into FM9 directly from your computer.
Dimension 97mm (L) x 45mm (w) x 53mm (D)
LED Display 4-bit digital tube indicator
PC connection Full-speed USB2.0
Power supply DC 12V ~ 24V
File Type Support (FM8) MP3
4 EQ modes optional for FM8 (01)Natural, (02) Pop, (03) Soft, (04) Classical
File Type Support (FM9) MP3 / WMA
7 EQ modes optional for FM9 (01)Natural, (02)DBB, (03)Rock, (04)Juzz, (05)Pop, (06)Soft and (07)Classical
Operating Current <150mA
Bit rate 32K bps – 256K bps
FM Frequency Range 87.5 to 108.0MHz, step 0.1MHz
Channel Switch Press the CH key to select or use remote control
Harmonic Distortion &#8804;1%
Audio Source Flash Disk, MP3/MP4 Player, CD and DVD players, etc.
Transmitting Distance < 5 meters
Accessories User’s Manual, Supplied Cable, USB Cable (for FM9),
Extra 0.5Amp Fuse, Warranty Card
Announce: as part of our commitment to product excellence. We routinely improves the designs, materials or production methods of its existiong products. Because it is impractical to publicize all changes in every product, we reserve the right to make such changes without notice.
Thank you for taking the time to go through our business profile. If there are any question, inquiry or comments, please feel free to contact us.