Home > Minerals & Metallurgy > Other Industrial Fuel > International Procurement Services, Inc.
International Procurement Services, Inc. reviews
7950 NW 53rd, #215 Florida Miami USA
20 Reviews From Our Community
International Procurement Services, Inc. Headquarters
More Marketplace Businesses
Company InformationWe are Sellers of petroleum throughout the world. Our prices will always be the most competitive at current market rates. We sell our oil under x 12 contract terms FOB or CIF. We normally do not sell on Spot but will entertain Spot deals on a request made pursuant to an ICPO before countering with a Soft Offer, if we are able to accommodate. If our Soft Offer is accepted, the procedures listed below for purchasing the product must be followed. Our petroleum prices and buying procedures are listed below. They are non-negotiable. PLEASE NOTE: The BCL is mandatory and must be issued by a prime bank. That is a bank listed as one of the top 50 world banks by Bankers Almanac. That list can be found here:
http://w w w. bankersalmanac .com/addcon/infobank/bank-rankings.aspx.
Price: $66/$60 BBL
Commodity: D2 Gas Oil
Price: $470/$460 mt
Commodity: Mazut 100-75
Price: $330/$340 mt
1. Buyer issues Company Profile, ICPO + BCL with soft probe authorization (Buyer/Seller & all party sign NCND+IMFPA)
2. Seller (Refinery) issues FCO directly on buyers name (Buyer sign, seal and return the FCO as an acceptance to the Seller's procedure)
3. Seller issues draft contract to buyer (Buyer returns the Contract signed and sealed)
4. Buyer and Buyers Bank sends to the Sellers Bank SWIFT RWA (MT799) for monthly quantity and amount are able to execution and fulfilling for the period of Contract, divided in 12 months equal payments by IRDLC.
5. Seller issues and provides partial POP and Proforma-Invoice for Inland tax
6. Seller issues and provides the Hard Copy Contract, exchanges via DHL
7. Seller and Sellers bank responds full POP via SWIFT.
8. Buyers Bank establishing and opens IRDLC for monthly quantity and amount to the Sellers Bank.
9. Sellers Bank posts the performance bonds (2% of the IRDLC amount) and activates the IRDLC immediately.
10. Delivery commence as per contract.
NOTE: We also sell Coal 0-50/0300