Review for Feedback for Gold Dust
Rating for Feedback for Gold Dust
Evaluation for Feedback for Gold Dust
Remark for offer gold dust
Rating for offer
Response for Feedback for Gold Dust
Feedback for COMMODITY GOLD (AU) DUST
View for JP54 offer
Observation for Diesel
Rating for Gold Dust
Company InformationWe work with a very large and well respected supplier of Jet Fuel to major buyers. We also have supplies of D2, Mazut and Urea.
Procedures for Jet Fuel for End Users (Majors):
1. Major buyer prepares and sends letter of request to seller complete with purchase procedures.
2. Seller confirms request by telephone, verbally confirms supply parameters and issues POP to buyer's bank.
3. Buyer verifies POP and issues MT103 or cash payment.
4. Seller confirms lifting schedule.
5. Lifting begins.
Procedures for Jet Fuel for Resellers:
1. Buyer issues ICPO and IMFPA to seller listing and confirming acceptance of these procedures, and instructs Banker to transmit Swift message to Seller's Bank attesting to the capability of buyer via MT199/799 or MT535. No blocked funds needed. The verbiage for the MT199/799 or MT535 is included. The verbiage must be exactly as illustrated. Seller requests and email from buyer agreeing to these procedures.
2. Seller issues draft contract to the Buyer.
3. Seller sends over Soft POP same day for Buyer to verify (TSR/SGS report).
4. Buyer confirms POP, executes contract, and issues MT 103/23.
5. Seller issues Full POP