Home > Energy Products > Natural Gas > CEC Technologies
CEC Technologies reviews
Portmore Pines St. Catherine Portmore Jamaica
26 Reviews From Our Community
Response for Feedback for JP54 & D2 SPOT OFFERS WITH COMMERCIAL INVOICE (MAJORS)
Reaction for Feedback for JP54 25M - 100M BBLS X 12 CIF AWSP
Report for Feedback for JP54 25M - 100M BBLS X 12 CIF AWSP
Evaluation for Feedback for JP54 25M - 100M BBLS X 12 CIF AWSP
Evaluation for commercial invoice of [email protected]
Rating for Feedback for JP54 & D2 SPOT OFFERS WITH COMMERCIAL INVOICE (MAJORS)
CEC Technologies Headquarters
We are CEC Technologies based in Portmore , Jamaica. We are member of Tradekey.com since January, 2009. Our business is related to Energy Products industry and we specifically deal in cement, D2, rebco, JP54, Mazut, BLCO, urea. Please find our product details below:
JP54, D2, MAZUT, CRUDE OIL, LNG, (All @Competive Prices )
The Prices are valid until the end of April 09
MAZUT M100/75 (Origin: Russia)
Specifications: GOST 10585-75
Quantity: Min 100, 000-Max 5, 000, 000MT x 12 months contract/Spot. Delivery: CIF ASWP (INCOTERMS-2000)
Price: $235-$245 per MT
D2 Russian Gas oil
GOST 305-82 for 12 months contract:
Under 450, 000 MT x 12 months CIF $355-$365
450, 000 to 950, 000 MT x 12 months CIF $345 -$355
Over 1Million MT x 12 months CIF$335-$345
JP54 for 12 months or long-term contract:
Quality Spec: AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIAL GRADE 54
Under 450, 000 BBl x 12 months CIF $35-$39
450, 000 to 950, 000 BBl x 12 months CIF $31-$35
Over 1Million BBl x 12 months CIF $29-$31
Delivery: IF HOUSTON / ROTTERDAM / FOB RUSSIA
LPG - 50/50 PROPANE AND BUTANE MIX
The Prices are valid until the end of April
Under 450, 000MT x 12 months CIF $355-$365
450, 000 to 950, 000MT x 12 months CIF $345-$355
Over 1MillionMT x 12 months CIF $335-$345
Payment Term: BY RDLC
(complete procedure will be given upon contact)
1. Buyer issues NCND/IMFPA to Seller.
2. Buyer issues ICPO or LOI to seller. The LOI/ICPO must contain
Buyerâ€™s bank details and permission for a soft probe on Buyerâ€™s
Bank account by Seller.
3. Seller issues FCO to Buyer.
4. Buyer signs, seals and returns FCO to Seller.
5. Buyerâ€™s Bank issues RWA/MT799 via swift to Seller Bank.
6. Seller issues Draft Contract to Buyer review and make necessary amendments if needed. When Contract is accepted by both parties, Buyer and Seller will sign and seal Contract. Electronic signatures shall be deemed valid and enforceable.
7. Sellerâ€™s Bank provides Buyer Bank RWA/MT799 via swift the Soft Proof product (soft POP) of the said contract.
8. Seller issues to Buyer, four (4) copies of the final Hard Copy
Contract via Courier.
Al Direct Buyers, Agents or Buyers mandates only, please contact me at cectechnologies at gmail dot com or on 1-876-4967751 for further information. No Broker Chains.
Bulk CEMENT Available 50M MT - 100M MT differnce origins
We are able to supply 50m mt - 100m mt (contract) at the most competive price. Origin Russian, Ukraine, CIF, Brazil, US, Europe.
Direct Buyers and Mandates, may contact us, ***** for further details .
No brokers please.
Thank you for taking the time to go through our business profile. If there are any question, inquiry or comments, please feel free to contact us.